Can you tell me the way to... ?

by February 12, 2014 0 komentarze
It's good to know how to ask for and give directions. I've prepared three printable pictures with helpful expressions. When you are asking for the way, you can say, e.g. "How can I get to...?" or "Can you tell me the way to... ?" Please, remember to be polite :) To get somebody's attention, you can use the phrase: "Excuse me."





Now it's time to practice. Here's a listening game I've found on www.elllo.org by Todd Beuckens:

http://www.elllo.org/PagesGames/012-Directions.htm

Instructions are simple. Just listen to Todd giving directions to three different places. Each time the audio stops, choose the correct place. If you need to read the directions as well, click "Text" at the top of the page.

MsCateZ

EFL teacher

I love teaching, I love eTwinning.

signature

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment